– LG introduced a 77” transparent 4K OLED TV, LG Signature OLED T, which is see-through when turned off.
– Samsung also presented transparent OLED, MicroLED, and LCD TVs, with MicroLED being particularly notable for its design and brightness.
– Both companies showcased innovative features, such as LG’s wireless tech for audio-visual transmission.
- NVIDIA Special Address:
– NVIDIA announced new graphics cards at CES 2024, including GeForce RTX 4080 Super, RTX 4070 Ti Super, and RTX 4070 Super, with a focus on gaming and local AI development.
– NVIDIA showcased a broad spectrum of AI software for various use cases, establishing itself as a key enabler of AI with partnerships across sectors.
- Semiconductors by AMD, Intel:
– AMD introduced the Ryzen 8040 series mobile processors with integrated graphics and XDNA AI neural processor unit.
– Intel unveiled five new 14th Gen Core HX platforms, indicating a focus on mobile computing chips in the semiconductor battle.
– AI was a significant focus at CES 2024, with innovations like the rabbit r1 device aiming to enhance human interaction with smartphones through a unique approach.
– OpenAI’s ChatGPT was preinstalled in Volkswagen vehicles, and Amazon showcased its generative AI-driven Alexa with improved conversational skills.
– DeepBrain AI unveiled Dream Avatar, a video synthesis technology allowing users to create lifelike AI avatars with a single image and a short voice recording.
– Barsys introduced an AI-powered cocktail subscription service that adapts to individual preferences for a personalized cocktail experience.
– Apple Vision Pro’s looming release led to alternatives like Xreal Air 2 Ultra Glasses and RayNeo X2 Lite AR Glasses showcasing their unique features.
– Honeywell partnered with NXP Semiconductors to use AI for energy management, enhancing building autonomy and energy efficiency.
– Samsung’s updated Ballie, a personal home assistant, now features a projector and connects to home appliances for a personalized experience.
– LG introduced an AI agent for a “Zero Labor Home” experience, performing housekeeping tasks using LG’s ThinQ smart home platform.
- Health Tech:
– CES 2024 featured smart rings from RingConn and Movano Health, offering health tracking capabilities, including menstrual cycle tracking and injury recovery data.
– Mynd Immersive unveiled the Great American Elderverse, a VR destination for promoting the health of older adults.
– CERAGEM showcased spinal therapy and wellness products in the home healthcare tech category.
- Devices, Peripherals, and Accessories:
– Notable products include Samsung’s Concept Flip Phone, ASUS ROG Phone 8 with a new form factor, Sony’s mixed reality headset for spatial computing, ASUS foldable portable monitor, and a Clicks keyboard for iPhones resembling BlackBerry phones.